SoyBean Milk MELILEA
Organic Soybean Milk MELILEA A new hope for Mothers who care for infants REAL health and also for those of you fans who care Soya Milk With BEST QUALITY and taste
“.. Melilea In Organic Milk produce from China Heilongjiang region, which soya beans are known for having the most qualified in the world – 8 times higher quality than regular soy milk – ”
Peanut Soybean Milk MELILEA food is full of Vegetable Protein, Amino Acids Containing 8 renowned as an excellent substance for the body. The proteins contained therein 40% higher than plants that have not been processed and flesh foods.
Made from organic soybeans Non-GMO (non GMO) the best of natural materials. Organic Soya Drink Melilea processed through modern technology resulting in high nutrient, soft textures and tastes really delicious. Nutritional value of soybean protein soy, iron and other nutrition-good nutrition for your body, keep your feelings!
It is suitable for babies who are allergic to cow milk, and very good in consumption for those who are obese, because of not contain cholesterol, as well as excellent content Flavored to protect the heart.
Goodness of this drink: It is able to improve memory, strengthen bones and immune system, cholesterol-free, producing energy, protecting the heart, stimulate your metabolism, control blood sugar levels and lowers blood pressure.
EXCESS SOYBEAN MILK MELILEA
1. SUPER BRAND 2006 Category Customer Choice (Subscriber Options)
2. GREEN FOOD Organic Certificate. Without guarantee Pesticide,
Preservatives, Taste, dyes and other addictive substances
3. Best Product HEILOGNJIANG Thn 1996
4. Containing Vegetable Proteins (Not Animal) 8 TIMES MORE
HIGH from Ordinary Soya Milk
5. HALAL certificate, POM RI and 100% VEGETARIAN
6. High quality so that can be in Consumption-old baby
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGE
Babies – It is suitable for babies who have digestive system problems and ALLERGIC to COW’S milk
The children – Providing nutritious food to improve memory and body growth
Pregnant Women – Increase your intake of nutrients, like calcium and protein is good for both mother and baby
Teenagers and Adults – Helps lower cholesterol, protect heart and provide nutrients needed
Elderly – Helps produce energy and improve general health.
Soybean Milk (Soya) Organic Melilea from Heilongjiang China Region, which soya beans are known for having the best quality in the world, because this region in karuniai with very fertile land and suitable as a place of Soya bean cultivation. It is situated far away from China’s industrial location, therefore, the stage of air and water pollution in the area is very Minim. Moreover, Soya bean “Heilongjiang” grown organically, without the use of artificial steel and chemicals. That’s why Heilongjiang Soya given the gift of “Green Food”, ie, the Green Food by the kingdom of China.
Heilongjiang Soya so rich and creamy, it feels more like the taste of milk than usual sense of soya beans. Also very good for health care compared with soya bean drink which are in the market. In fact you can not buy it easily in China! Heilongjiang Soya is the highest gred soya beans grown exclusively for export, and more qualified than soya beans are sold to local residents. Khasiatnya so high that the three-month-old baby can eat healthily as a substitute for milk.
Although you provide fresh soya beans at home, you can not match the quality of soy milk that comes from Heilongjiang. Unique technique needed to peel the beans and bud, so that only 45% instead of soya beans are used, and the remaining 55% is actually more toxic and useless discarded. Therefore, Heilongjiang soya beans more palatable and contains 16% protein which is eight times higher than the protein content of soya bean drink ordinary.
Proven Organic Soya Milk can prevent 39 diseases, including:
• gastric / Gastric Problem
• Early Aging
• Asthma / Asthma
• Lack of substance during pregnancy / Deficiency of Nutrition During Pregnancy
• weight problems / Overweight
• High blood and low blood
• Allergies / Allergy
• Insomnia / Sleep Hard
• breast cancer / Breast Cancer
• Pikun / Poor Memory and Dementia
• a weak immune system / Declined Immune System
• Impaired Digestive System and Constipation
• Heart Pain / Heart Attack
• After the Surgery / After Surgery
• Gaunt Face
• Lack of Power / Vigorless
• Selsema / colds
• High Cholesterol
• amino acid deficiency / Deficiency of Amino Acids in Liver
• Gastric Ulcer
• Disease Sawan / Epilepsy
• toxemia of Pregnancy
• Shoulder Pain / Shoulder stiffness
• uric acid / Uric Acid
• Cancer of the Uterus
• More fat in hempedu / Fatty Liver
• Respiratory problems / Respiratory System Problems